- Supercomputer Results Refute Climate Effects on FisheriesWestern Pacific tuna fisheries won’t be severely impacted by climate change during the next 50 years, according to recent high-resolution computer...
- Is the Secret to Disease Prevention, Prediction in Your Mouth?Researchers at the University of Texas at Austin have discovered that mouth bacteria act differently when they are diseased, a finding,...
- IDF14: Tech Sessions with Parallel Programming ExpertsThe upcoming Intel Developers Forum (IDF) Sept 9-11 in San Francisco is chock-full of sessions that should whet the appetite for...
- New Weapon in Hunt for Extraterrestrial LifeResearchers have used supercomputers to develop a new methane-detection tool that can help astronomers search for extraterrestrial life. Methane, the simplest...
- NCAR’s ‘Dropbox for Big Data’ Gets Speed BoostScientists and other researchers now have faster and better access to climate and weather data for their high-performance computing (HPC) research...
- Groundbreaking Quake Simulation Supercomputer Up for Top HPC PrizeQuake simulation gives clearer picture of seismic waves cause damage after researchers blow away speed records by running it on three...
- Supercomputer Results Refute Climate Effects on Fisheries
Intel Parallel Studio XE 2015 Deliver top application performance and reliability with Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2015. These C ++ and Fortran tool suites simplify the development, debug, and tuning of code.Improve tuning with this performance and thread profiler for C, C++, C#, Fortran, Java, and MPI developers. Trial software >Advanced memory and thread checker helps easily find memory leaks, corruption, data races, and more. Trial software >Includes C++ and Fortran compilers, and threading, math, multimedia, and signal processing performance libraries. Trial software >Breakthrough threading prototyping tool simplifies data-driven threading design for C, C++, C#, and Fortran. Trial software >Comprehensive suite of standards-driven C, C++, and Fortran HPC development tools and programming models.Trial software >Deliver top application performance with C, C++, and Fortran compilers, libraries, and analysis tools. Trial software >
Calendar of Events
- Sept 9-11 -- IDF14: Attend valuable tech sessions, listen to insightful keynotes, and more at this year's Intel Developer Forum - at San Francisco -
- Nov 16-21 -- SC14: Join the annual gathering of the most respected minds in high-performance computing, networking, storage and analysis - at New Orleans -
- Sept 11 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming - at Minneapolis
- Sept 23 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming - at Montreal, Canada
- Sept 30 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming - at Indianapolis
- Oct 7th -- MPI-3 Is Here: Optimize and Perform with Intel® MPI Tools -
- Sept 17 -- Knights Corner: Your Path to Knights Landing -
- Sept 23 -- Update Now: What’s New in Intel® Compilers and Libraries -
- Sept 30 -- Got Errors? Need to Thread? Intel® Software Dev Tools to the Rescue -
- Oct 28th -- New Intel® Math Kernel Library Features Boost Performance for Tiny and Gigantic Computations 9:00 a.m. PDT -
- Oct 14th -- How an Oil and Gas Application Gained 10x Performance 9:00 a.m. PDT -
- Oct 21st -- Accelerate Complex Simulations: An Example from Manufacturing 9:00 a.m. PDT -
- Nov 4th -- Design Code That Scales 9:00 a.m. PDT -