- New Weapon in Hunt for Extraterrestrial LifeResearchers have used supercomputers to develop a new methane-detection tool that can help astronomers search for extraterrestrial life. Methane, the simplest...
- NCAR’s ‘Dropbox for Big Data’ Gets Speed BoostScientists and other researchers now have faster and better access to climate and weather data for their high-performance computing (HPC) research...
- Groundbreaking Quake Simulation Supercomputer Up for Top HPC PrizeQuake simulation gives clearer picture of seismic waves cause damage after researchers blow away speed records by running it on three...
- Intel True Scale Fabric Covers Needs of New SupercomputerThe Vienna University of Technology has improved its Vienna Scientific Cluster (VSC-3) with Intel True Scale Fabric, a solution that includes...
- Charm++ Parallel Programming Language Cools HPC Power ProblemsThe Charm++ parallel programming model supports load balancing between cores while adjusting the frequencies of the cores during high temperature processes....
- Intel Ships Self-Encrypting SSD for Datacenter, IoTIntel Pro 2500 SSD series is self-encrypting, remotely manageable and business-friendly in either a glass house or in the wild as...
- New Weapon in Hunt for Extraterrestrial Life
Improve tuning with this performance and thread profiler for C, C++, C#, Fortran, Java, and MPI developers. Trial software >Advanced memory and thread checker helps easily find memory leaks, corruption, data races, and more. Trial software >Includes C++ and Fortran compilers, and threading, math, multimedia, and signal processing performance libraries. Trial software >Breakthrough threading prototyping tool simplifies data-driven threading design for C, C++, C#, and Fortran. Trial software >Comprehensive suite of standards-driven C, C++, and Fortran HPC development tools and programming models.Trial software >Deliver top application performance with C, C++, and Fortran compilers, libraries, and analysis tools. Trial software >
Calendar of Events
- Aug 21 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming - at Salt Lake City
- Aug 26 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming - at Kansas City, MO
- Sept 11 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming - at Minneapolis
- Sept 23 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming - at Montreal, Canada
- Sept 30 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming - at Indianapolis
- Oct 7th -- MPI-3 Is Here: Optimize and Perform with Intel® MPI Tools -
- Sept 17 -- Knights Corner: Your Path to Knights Landing -
- Sept 23 -- Update Now: What’s New in Intel® Compilers and Libraries -
- Sept 30 -- Got Errors? Need to Thread? Intel® Software Dev Tools to the Rescue -
- Oct 28th -- New Intel® Math Kernel Library Features Boost Performance for Tiny and Gigantic Computations 9:00 a.m. PDT -
Intel Cluster Studio XE 2012 Overview from Intel Software Conference 2012
April 27, 2012 Stephen Wellman, Vice President & Editor-in-Chief at Geeknet