- Painlessly Port Apps to Intel Xeon Phi CoprocessorThe huge benefits of having the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor as a programming platform are widely known within the development community....
- How Intel Security Could Stop Another HeartbleedA newly formed consortium has been set up to build security for Internet of Things could backstop open-source as well. McAfee,...
- How Intel TSX in C++ Compiler Speeds Threading PerformanceThe paradigm shift in processor design from single-core to multiple cores has made multithreaded programming all the more important. Software applications...
- Nuclear Fusion Research Gets Supercomputer BoostInternational researchers, who want to harness nuclear fusion to develop sustainable, clean energy, now have a much more powerful supercomputer to...
- Genome Supercomputer Helps Trace Decline of North Atlantic FishResearchers have used a high-performance computing cluster at Indiana University’s National Center for Genome Analysis Support (NCGAS) to make inroads into...
- Achieve Effective Parallelism of AlgorithmsTaking care of thread management work can help programmers save time and effort on designing and supporting parallel algorithms. Find out...
- Painlessly Port Apps to Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessor
Improve tuning with this performance and thread profiler for C, C++, C#, Fortran, Java, and MPI developers. Trial software >Advanced memory and thread checker helps easily find memory leaks, corruption, data races, and more. Trial software >Includes C++ and Fortran compilers, and threading, math, multimedia, and signal processing performance libraries. Trial software >Breakthrough threading prototyping tool simplifies data-driven threading design for C, C++, C#, and Fortran. Trial software >Comprehensive suite of standards-driven C, C++, and Fortran HPC development tools and programming models.Trial software >Deliver top application performance with C, C++, and Fortran compilers, libraries, and analysis tools. Trial software >
Calendar of Events
- April 21 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming -- Houston -
- April 22 -- What's New in the Intel® Software Tools 2015 Beta releases -- 9 AM PT -
- April 29 -- Performance essentials using OpenMP* 4.0 vectorization with C/C++ -- 9 AM PT -
- May 1 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming - at Los Angeles
- May 6 -- Flow Graph with Intel® Threading Building Blocks -- 9 AM PT -
- May 6 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming - at Phoenix/Tucson, AZ
- May 13 -- Find Bugs Quickly and Easily in Your Fortran Application Using Intel® Inspector XE -- 9 am PT -
- May 14 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming -- Raleigh, NC -
- May 20 -- Tachyon ray tracer port on Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor -- 9 AM PT -
- May 20 -- Xeon Phi Developer Training: An Intro to Efficient Parallel Programming -- San Francisco -
Intel Cluster Studio XE 2012 Overview from Intel Software Conference 2012
April 27, 2012 Stephen Wellman, Vice President & Editor-in-Chief at Geeknet