- HPC Market to Be Worth $33.43B by 2018The increased number of complex applications and sizeable investment by governments are playing a major role in shaping the future of...
- 2014: The Year SMEs Meet Supercomputers?Go Parallel recently reported on small and mid-sized businesses in the United States increasingly gaining access to supercomputing time, and it appears...
- Breakthrough Brings Quantum Computer CloserAn international team of researchers has succeeded in generating and manipulating single particles of light (photons) on a silicon microchip – a major...
- Supercomputer Uncovers Possible Secret to Cost-Effective Alternative FuelPowerful supercomputers often make radical discoveries not even scientists running the data could anticipate – which recently happened at the Energy...
- New DNA-Crunching Supercomputer Launches $1,000 Human GenomeThe world’s first DNA analysis supercomputer designed to process 20,000 genomes per year at a cost of $1,000 each – which could make...
- Massively Parallel Supercomputing Tech Simulates 3,000-Atom Nano DeviceAdvanced supercomputer techniques have been used to simulate the properties of a 3,000-atom nano device, which scientists say will pave the...
- HPC Market to Be Worth $33.43B by 2018
Improve tuning with this performance and thread profiler for C, C++, C#, Fortran, Java, and MPI developers. Trial software >Advanced memory and thread checker helps easily find memory leaks, corruption, data races, and more. Trial software >Includes C++ and Fortran compilers, and threading, math, multimedia, and signal processing performance libraries. Trial software >Breakthrough threading prototyping tool simplifies data-driven threading design for C, C++, C#, and Fortran. Trial software >Comprehensive suite of standards-driven C, C++, and Fortran HPC development tools and programming models.Trial software >Deliver top application performance with C, C++, and Fortran compilers, libraries, and analysis tools. Trial software >
Calendar of Events
- April 8 -- Quickly discover performance issues with the Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector 9.0 Beta - 9 AM PT -
- April 15 -- Intel® Cilk™ Plus Array Notation - Technology and Case Study -- 9 AM PT -
- April 22 -- What's New in the Intel® Software Tools 2015 Beta releases -- 9 AM PT -
- April 29 -- Performance essentials using OpenMP* 4.0 vectorization with C/C++ -- 9 AM PT -
- May 6 -- Flow Graph with Intel® Threading Building Blocks -- 9 AM PT -
- May 13 -- Find Bugs Quickly and Easily in Your Fortran Application Using Intel® Inspector XE -- 9 am PT -
- May 20 -- Tachyon ray tracer port on Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor -- 9 AM PT -
- May 27 -- An Introduction to Intel® Visual Fortran Development on Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor -- 9 AM PT -
- June 3 -- Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE Overview and New Features -- 9 AM PT -
- June 10 -- Intel MPI library implementation of a new MPI3.0 standard - new features and performance benchmarks -- 9 AM PT -