- NewsTech Documents
- Intel-based HPC Systems Make Disney Movie MagicHundreds of million core-hours now routinely used for animated features The days when Disney relied on hand-drawn animation are a thing...
- NCAR Launches New Supercomputer for Atmospheric Research5+ petaflop Xeon Supercomputer ready for initial group of researchers to make use of its power The National Center for Atmospheric...
- Florida Universities to Use Supercomputer to Study Zika VirusCDC Grant gives millions to 4 Florida Universities to collaborate on Zika virus prevention Four Florida universities have received a $10...
- Colfax Hands-On Webinar Series: Deep Dive into Performance OptimizationFree 20-hour webinar series includes parallel programming, performance optimization, remote access to advanced servers Intel partner Colfax Research is offering a...
- Saudi Supercomputer Aids in Oil and Gas ExplorationXeon-based Shaheen II to complete ‘trillion cell reservoir simulation’ Saudi Aramco, a state-owned petroleum and gas company in Saudi Arabia, has...
- Top Poker Players Vs. Supercomputer – Who Will Win Rematch?20-Day marathon will showcase over 100,000 hands of Texas hold’em An artificial intelligence (AI) computer program developed by Carnegie Mellon...
- Intel-based HPC Systems Make Disney Movie Magic
Achieve high performance on modern Intel® processors and coprocessors through the simpler creation of fast, reliable parallel code. Includes C++ and Fortran compilers, performance/data analytics libraries, error checking, and performance profiling. Try it now>
Try Intel® Parallel Studio XE
Scale your efforts with the first HPC suite that integrates Intel's cluster/analysis tools to meet fast-evolving performance, capacity, and efficiency needs. Download a free 30-day trial. Try it now>
Try Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition
Build fast parallel code with less effort for better performance from modern Intel® processors and coprocessors. Get industry-leading compilers and performance libraries, including C/C++ and Fortran compilers with vectorization capabilities. Try it now>
Try Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition
Focus on the code that matters to improve performance and multicore scalability. Understand how your application is performing and why, tune CPU and GPU data compute performance, and quickly find bottlenecks. Try it now>
Try Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE
Go big with your big data applications. This new data analytics library features object-oriented APIs for C++ and Java for simple integration and support for popular analytics platforms (Hadoop, Spark). Get it today>
Try Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library