- NewsTech Documents
- UC San Diego To Build Cyberinfrastructure for NASA ResearchThe San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC) and UC San Diego’s Scripps Institution of Oceanography have been awarded a NASA grant to...
- Old Supercomputers Never Die, They Just Get RepurposedInstead of retiring its five-year-old Gordon supercomputer, the San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC) has struck a deal with a New York-based...
- Intel Fuels Wave Of Training To Stave Off Data Scientist ShortageFocus on AI, Machine Learning application development yields base for next generation of data scientists The shortage of data scientists that...
- New Intel Hybrid Cloud Datacenter Security Aims at “Shadow IT” UsersThe increasing complexity of datacenter infrastructures and the challenge of protecting them is shifting InfoSec professionals away from best-of-breed tools in...
- Supercomputing Expected To Help Increase Life Expectancy By A DecadeSupercomputers will give rise to advances in personalized medicine, which will improve healthcare and potentially increase people’s life expectancy by five...
- Supercomputer Models Speed New Materials DiscoveryMachine Learning helps confirm properties of new “nanomaterials” 10x+ faster Researchers using supercomputers are taking advantage of machine-learning algorithms to accurately...
- UC San Diego To Build Cyberinfrastructure for NASA Research
Achieve high performance on modern Intel® processors and coprocessors through the simpler creation of fast, reliable parallel code. Includes C++ and Fortran compilers, performance/data analytics libraries, error checking, and performance profiling. Try it now>
Try Intel® Parallel Studio XE
Scale your efforts with the first HPC suite that integrates Intel's cluster/analysis tools to meet fast-evolving performance, capacity, and efficiency needs. Download a free 30-day trial. Try it now>
Try Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition
Build fast parallel code with less effort for better performance from modern Intel® processors and coprocessors. Get industry-leading compilers and performance libraries, including C/C++ and Fortran compilers with vectorization capabilities. Try it now>
Try Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition
Focus on the code that matters to improve performance and multicore scalability. Understand how your application is performing and why, tune CPU and GPU data compute performance, and quickly find bottlenecks. Try it now>
Try Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE
Go big with your big data applications. This new data analytics library features object-oriented APIs for C++ and Java for simple integration and support for popular analytics platforms (Hadoop, Spark). Get it today>
Try Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library