- NewsTech Documents
- Your Valentine Is A Lot Like You, Study ShowsHigh Performance Computing Research show your mate likely has similar height, weight, and education profile Do you already have a Valentine or...
- Supercomputer To Study Climate Change In US Corn BeltWhile many scientists are studying the impact of global warming on the earth’s poles, Purdue researchers are modelling its impact right...
- Supercomputer Powers Research In Cookstove PollutionStudy Confirms indoor cookstoves cause outdoor pollution, add to climate change About 40 percent of the world’s population use cookstoves that...
- New Supercomputer Boosts Gravity Wave DetectionRipples in space-time first predicted by Einstein over a century ago The Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)...
- Supercomputing Yields Cleaner, More Efficient EnginesResearchers using advanced electron microscopes and supercomputer models have discovered a way to potentially develop more powerful, environmentally friendly engines for...
- Tom Brady Super Bowl Ad Shows Off Immersive Sports ServiceIntel 360 Replay gives fans control over distance and angle they use to watch the Big Game Viewers of this week’s...
- Your Valentine Is A Lot Like You, Study Shows
Achieve high performance on modern Intel® processors and coprocessors through the simpler creation of fast, reliable parallel code. Includes C++ and Fortran compilers, performance/data analytics libraries, error checking, and performance profiling. Try it now>
Try Intel® Parallel Studio XE
Scale your efforts with the first HPC suite that integrates Intel's cluster/analysis tools to meet fast-evolving performance, capacity, and efficiency needs. Download a free 30-day trial. Try it now>
Try Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition
Build fast parallel code with less effort for better performance from modern Intel® processors and coprocessors. Get industry-leading compilers and performance libraries, including C/C++ and Fortran compilers with vectorization capabilities. Try it now>
Try Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition
Focus on the code that matters to improve performance and multicore scalability. Understand how your application is performing and why, tune CPU and GPU data compute performance, and quickly find bottlenecks. Try it now>
Try Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE
Go big with your big data applications. This new data analytics library features object-oriented APIs for C++ and Java for simple integration and support for popular analytics platforms (Hadoop, Spark). Get it today>
Try Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library