- NewsTech Documents
- New Intel Hybrid Cloud Datacenter Security Aims at “Shadow IT” UsersRevealing hidden patterns as part of machine learning systems Using artificial neural networks, Deep Learning aims to yield ‘artificial intelligence-like’ results by...
- Supercomputing Expected To Help Increase Life Expectancy By A DecadeRevealing hidden patterns as part of machine learning systems Using artificial neural networks, Deep Learning aims to yield ‘artificial intelligence-like’ results by...
- Supercomputer Models Speed New Materials DiscoveryRevealing hidden patterns as part of machine learning systems Using artificial neural networks, Deep Learning aims to yield ‘artificial intelligence-like’ results by...
- San Diego Supercomputer Center, Intel Collaborate on Earthquake Research
- Supercomputing Enables Real-Time, In-Depth MRI Analysis
- Google Cloud Platform offers Next-Gen Intel Xeon “Skylake” for HPC Instances
- New Intel Hybrid Cloud Datacenter Security Aims at “Shadow IT” Users
Tag Archives: Deep Learning
This video gives a visual overview of the Intel® Deep Learning SDK, a free set of tools for data scientists and software developers to develop, train, and deploy deep learning solutions. The SDK’s all-in-one UI encompasses a training tool and a deployment tool that can be used separately or together in a complete deep learning […]
Deep Learning (DL) is the hottest thing in AI; now Intel offers tools to enable HPC and big-data users to reap the benefits DL offers. Intel has released a series of tools and frameworks designed to make it easier for organizations to expand their use of deep-learning techniques for everything from advanced analytics to voice-response […]
Deep Learning is the cutting edge of AI, but proven data and deployment models and available frameworks make it a solid practical choice for advanced analytics Deep learning techniques are advancing artificial-intelligence based analytics far enough that a team of researchers at MIT has succeeded in getting a computer to predict the future. In December, […]
Accelerated Big Data code development, performance for Apache Spark Intel has unveiled BigDL, an open-source deep learning library for Apache Spark. It allows users to write their deep learning applications as standard Spark programs, which can run on top of existing Spark or Hadoop clusters, the company says. The BigDL framework is available on GitHub. […]
Kaby Lake Core chip: source: Intel: New chips, new graphics, analytics and ways to interact will expand work, play and research with as dramatic an effect as the Industrial Revolution, CEO Krzanich says. Intel Corp. has reiterated its commitment to artificial intelligence, machine learning and a host of other high–performance datacenter technologies toward which CEO […]
Automating the drudgery of repetitive tasks is one of the key applications of Deep Learning, a subset of machine learning. In this interview with Go Parallel Editor Michael Krieger, Intel Sr Product Manager Kent Moffat discusses how developers can take advantage of the new Intel Distribution for Python and libraries that let you write in your […]
Easing image recognition, new cognitive tasks through new extensions to Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL) One area of AI that is becoming increasingly popular is Deep Neural Networks. Put simply, they are made of multiple layers with one or more hidden layers in a neural network between the input and output layers. These layers do […]
Intel announced several new high-performance computing (HPC) products mid-November at the Supercomputing 2016 (SC16) conference in Salt Lake City. According to Intel’s news release, here are some highlights of the announcements: • Broadwell processor. Intel introduced the Intel Xeon E5-2699A v4 processor, which is the chipmaker’s fastest two-socket processor. • Intel HPC Orchestrator. Intel has […]
A Primer on Deep Learning vs. Machine Learning
Slashdot Media Contributing Editor Rick Leinecker discusses how to use the Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library (DAAL) to take machine learning past simple regression training
Revealing hidden patterns as part of machine learning systems
Using artificial neural networks, Deep Learning aims to yield ‘artificial intelligence-like’ results by finding hidden patterns, as demonstrated in this blog by Slashdot Media Contributing Editor David Bolton