- NewsTech Documents
- Your Valentine Is A Lot Like You, Study ShowsHigh Performance Computing Research show your mate likely has similar height, weight, and education profile Do you already have a Valentine or...
- Supercomputer To Study Climate Change In US Corn BeltWhile many scientists are studying the impact of global warming on the earth’s poles, Purdue researchers are modelling its impact right...
- Supercomputer Powers Research In Cookstove PollutionStudy Confirms indoor cookstoves cause outdoor pollution, add to climate change About 40 percent of the world’s population use cookstoves that...
- New Supercomputer Boosts Gravity Wave DetectionRipples in space-time first predicted by Einstein over a century ago The Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics (Albert Einstein Institute)...
- Supercomputing Yields Cleaner, More Efficient EnginesResearchers using advanced electron microscopes and supercomputer models have discovered a way to potentially develop more powerful, environmentally friendly engines for...
- Tom Brady Super Bowl Ad Shows Off Immersive Sports ServiceIntel 360 Replay gives fans control over distance and angle they use to watch the Big Game Viewers of this week’s...
- Your Valentine Is A Lot Like You, Study Shows
OpenVX is an open, royalty-free standard for cross-platform acceleration of computer vision applications. This API enables performance and power-optimized computer vision processing, which is especially important for embedded and real-time use cases
Read: High Performance, Power Effiecient Vision Acceleration with OpenVX
MeritData Inc. improves performance―and the potential for big data algorithms and visualization―with high-performance Intel® libraries
Read: Speeding Up a Big Data Platform
4 Steps to Tune Up MPI Apps for Boosted Performance
Read: MPI Application Tune Up
This article looks at what led to the development of the Intel Xeon Phi architecture
Read: Intel® Xeon Phi™ Core Micro-architecture
This article looks at the tools and development environment that is available to the developers
Read: Intel® Xeon Phi™ Programming Environment
This article presents the basic functionalities of the GNU Project Debugger
Read: Multi-threaded Debugging Using the GNU Project Debugger
This article explores the features that Microsoft Visual Studio has and its methods for debugging
Read: Debugging Multi-threaded Applications in Windows
The article prepares developers to take on increasingly complex debugging with confidence and experience
Read: Introduction to Multi-threaded Debugging Techniques
Parallel software programming has evolved substantially over the years. Programmers are still learning new ways to program in parallel after spending much time coding in serial. Programming for multiple‐core processors can be difficult, between writing...
Read: Market Report- The State of Software Development Today: A Parallel View
The ROI from Optimizing Software Performance with Intel® Parallel Studio XE for Development Organizations
Read: The ROI from Optimizing Software Performance with Intel® Parallel Studio XE for Development Organizations