- NewsTech Documents
- Intel-based HPC Systems Make Disney Movie MagicHundreds of million core-hours now routinely used for animated features The days when Disney relied on hand-drawn animation are a thing...
- NCAR Launches New Supercomputer for Atmospheric Research5+ petaflop Xeon Supercomputer ready for initial group of researchers to make use of its power The National Center for Atmospheric...
- Florida Universities to Use Supercomputer to Study Zika VirusCDC Grant gives millions to 4 Florida Universities to collaborate on Zika virus prevention Four Florida universities have received a $10...
- Colfax Hands-On Webinar Series: Deep Dive into Performance OptimizationFree 20-hour webinar series includes parallel programming, performance optimization, remote access to advanced servers Intel partner Colfax Research is offering a...
- Saudi Supercomputer Aids in Oil and Gas ExplorationXeon-based Shaheen II to complete ‘trillion cell reservoir simulation’ Saudi Aramco, a state-owned petroleum and gas company in Saudi Arabia, has...
- Top Poker Players Vs. Supercomputer – Who Will Win Rematch?20-Day marathon will showcase over 100,000 hands of Texas hold’em An artificial intelligence (AI) computer program developed by Carnegie Mellon...
- Intel-based HPC Systems Make Disney Movie Magic
4 Steps to Tune Up MPI Apps for Boosted Performance
Read: MPI Application Tune Up
This article looks at what led to the development of the Intel Xeon Phi architecture
Read: Intel® Xeon Phi™ Core Micro-architecture
This article looks at the tools and development environment that is available to the developers
Read: Intel® Xeon Phi™ Programming Environment
This article presents the basic functionalities of the GNU Project Debugger
Read: Multi-threaded Debugging Using the GNU Project Debugger
This article explores the features that Microsoft Visual Studio has and its methods for debugging
Read: Debugging Multi-threaded Applications in Windows
The article prepares developers to take on increasingly complex debugging with confidence and experience
Read: Introduction to Multi-threaded Debugging Techniques
Parallel software programming has evolved substantially over the years. Programmers are still learning new ways to program in parallel after spending much time coding in serial. Programming for multiple‐core processors can be difficult, between writing...
Read: Market Report- The State of Software Development Today: A Parallel View
The ROI from Optimizing Software Performance with Intel® Parallel Studio XE for Development Organizations
Read: The ROI from Optimizing Software Performance with Intel® Parallel Studio XE for Development Organizations