- NewsTech Documents
- UC San Diego To Build Cyberinfrastructure for NASA ResearchThe San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC) and UC San Diego’s Scripps Institution of Oceanography have been awarded a NASA grant to...
- Old Supercomputers Never Die, They Just Get RepurposedInstead of retiring its five-year-old Gordon supercomputer, the San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC) has struck a deal with a New York-based...
- Intel Fuels Wave Of Training To Stave Off Data Scientist ShortageFocus on AI, Machine Learning application development yields base for next generation of data scientists The shortage of data scientists that...
- New Intel Hybrid Cloud Datacenter Security Aims at “Shadow IT” UsersThe increasing complexity of datacenter infrastructures and the challenge of protecting them is shifting InfoSec professionals away from best-of-breed tools in...
- Supercomputing Expected To Help Increase Life Expectancy By A DecadeSupercomputers will give rise to advances in personalized medicine, which will improve healthcare and potentially increase people’s life expectancy by five...
- Supercomputer Models Speed New Materials DiscoveryMachine Learning helps confirm properties of new “nanomaterials” 10x+ faster Researchers using supercomputers are taking advantage of machine-learning algorithms to accurately...
- UC San Diego To Build Cyberinfrastructure for NASA Research
OpenVX is an open, royalty-free standard for cross-platform acceleration of computer vision applications. This API enables performance and power-optimized computer vision processing, which is especially important for embedded and real-time use cases
Read: High Performance, Power Effiecient Vision Acceleration with OpenVX
MeritData Inc. improves performance―and the potential for big data algorithms and visualization―with high-performance Intel® libraries
Read: Speeding Up a Big Data Platform
4 Steps to Tune Up MPI Apps for Boosted Performance
Read: MPI Application Tune Up
This article looks at what led to the development of the Intel Xeon Phi architecture
Read: Intel® Xeon Phi™ Core Micro-architecture
This article looks at the tools and development environment that is available to the developers
Read: Intel® Xeon Phi™ Programming Environment
This article presents the basic functionalities of the GNU Project Debugger
Read: Multi-threaded Debugging Using the GNU Project Debugger
This article explores the features that Microsoft Visual Studio has and its methods for debugging
Read: Debugging Multi-threaded Applications in Windows
The article prepares developers to take on increasingly complex debugging with confidence and experience
Read: Introduction to Multi-threaded Debugging Techniques
Parallel software programming has evolved substantially over the years. Programmers are still learning new ways to program in parallel after spending much time coding in serial. Programming for multiple‐core processors can be difficult, between writing...
Read: Market Report- The State of Software Development Today: A Parallel View
The ROI from Optimizing Software Performance with Intel® Parallel Studio XE for Development Organizations
Read: The ROI from Optimizing Software Performance with Intel® Parallel Studio XE for Development Organizations